£35,000 - £45,000
Source Solutions is recruiting for multiple Business Analysts to work on a permanent basis with our client, a utilities company in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and forward thinking organisation which has demonstrated over the last 2 years that they are capable of developing at an incredibly fast rate.
The business analysts will work closely with the internal software development team to identify, evaluate and propose business process improvements and software for use both internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities; -
- Work with the Development and Operational teams to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, use cases, scenarios and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following items as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Assessing risks of various solutions and understanding business priorities and engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Manage relationships between developers and system users to ensure all requirements are captured
- Coordination of project delivery using methods such as design reviews and walkthroughs to validate proposed solutions
- Proactively resolves stakeholder and user satisfaction issues
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers, drive and challenge the business on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Training key teams on new business processes
- Identification and resolution of potential noncompliance issues within the business
- Serves as the link between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which the requirements flow
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates using natural language
Prince2 Certification is desirable, however a strong working knowledge without certification may be acceptable.