£22,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Our client installs and maintains a comprehensive range of security solutions for requirements both domestic and commercial, providing security systems and packages that are specifically tailored to each individual customer’s needs and cost requirements. The company have a strong and loyal customer base and known for their professional and friendly service.
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our clients growing team based on the south coast, servicing the Hampshire area and beyond. Your overarching role as Security Engineer is to visit client sites to both install new and service existing security solutions as required. You will ideally be experienced in both installations and servicing as we are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running although those with more junior, relevant experience looking to develop are also encouraged to apply as training is provided where required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Security Engineer:
· Attend client sites and complete both installations and services of systems and equipment including but not limited to intruder alarms, CCTV and various access control systems
· Technical support and troubleshooting of any issues
· Repairs of systems as required
· Customer facing – to provide technical assistance to customers whether over the phone or face to face.
· Complete all necessary administration fully and competently.
· Ensure the safety of yourself and others, complying with health and safety reg’s at all times
The ideal candidate will:
· Relevant industry experience as Security Engineer
· Experience with appropriate systems (CCTV, access control, intruder alarms – some experience with fire alarm systems would also be advantageous but not essential
· Industry qualifications would be ideal
· Have a valid UK driving license
· Company car and mobile phone provided
· 28 days holiday + extra for service
· Standby pay when on call